Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What recipes can I do with Cake Trimmings?

Before decorating my cakes I have to take off the top of the cake, so that the top is flat. Also when cutting my cakes to a desired shapes, I have to take off a lot of cake.





So now Im left with a lot of excess cakes. What recipes can I do with it. Can anyone suggest some recipes. Thanx...What recipes can I do with Cake Trimmings?
Hi !


Y dont u try creating shapes out of these trimmings too or use them for pasteries???What recipes can I do with Cake Trimmings?
use in trifle
Trifle or a kind of tiramis煤: dip the trimmings in some of your favourite tipple and layered it with flavoured cream, top with nuts, cocoa powder or fuit.





Also some kind of bread and butter pudding, just add some dried fruits, custard and bake, omitting sprinkling sugar, since the cake will be sweet.
serve with ice cream
Sherry Trifle....YUM!





Great recipe:


http://www.gourmet-food-revolution.com/E鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment