Monday, August 23, 2010

Regular sugarfree cake recipes?

My friend can't have sugar, like at all, so I want to know any regular cake recipes that are sugar free, like a regular vanilla cake. Not any fancy nut loaf or key lime pie, but just regular vanilla cake. Thanks!Regular sugarfree cake recipes?
Try a sugar free sponge cake. My friend has this recipe where she makes a sugar free sponge cake than makes some kind of fruit glaze with sweetened with splenda fruit cocktail. I've been trying to get the recipe for a while, but she doesn't know how to translate from German. Its awesome. Just google sugar free sponge cake recipe.Regular sugarfree cake recipes?
I have tried a couple of recipes, believe me, they were no good. I can't tell you how bad they were. Walmart has the best sugar free pies and cakes. I am very picky, but their sugar free Angel Food Cake and sugar free pumpkin pie are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment