Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can i wrap chicken in foil in a steamer and cake /pudding recipes

im not sure if i can wrap food in a teamer [chicken] can you let me know have you any cake or pudding recipes for a steamer thanksCan i wrap chicken in foil in a steamer and cake /pudding recipes
Thats a great idea. I did a salmon steak in my steamer ,without the foil and it stuck to the container and it was all broken up when I got it out.Can i wrap chicken in foil in a steamer and cake /pudding recipes
I have never used foil in my steamer but I don't really see why you couldn't. If you just want it to keep moist try putting a few slices of orange or lemon on it that works:o)
I cook chicken in the steamer on a regular basis.
much tastier ways to cook chicken, so im gonna say no. just cuz.
yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment