Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is there such thing as eggless white or yellow birthday cake? Recipes!?

My son's birthday is on Friday and he will only eat white or yellow cake. I'm allergic to eggs and I'm sick of having to stand around watching other people eat cake!!! Are there any eggless recipes for white or yellow cake? I keep finding chocolate ones.Is there such thing as eggless white or yellow birthday cake? Recipes!?
Easiest thing ever, just use one can of sprite or 7 up instead of all the other ingredients, so just the can of pop and the cake mix, no oil, water, or eggs. This makes a wonderful moist delicious cake, nobody will ever know the difference. I made this for my son's b-day he's 2 and is egg allergic, and I can't have oil so it was perfect!!!Is there such thing as eggless white or yellow birthday cake? Recipes!?
Sure - here you go...





http://www.ochef.com/218.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment